Friday, September 2, 2011

ROAD TRIP SONGS

 As summer winds down and the last long weekend speeds by, many will embark on road trips to chase down the fleeting sunshine. Here are fifteen of my favourite road trip/car songs; a soundtrack that is sure to get your pistons firing. I could have included Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin, Truckin' by Grateful Dead or War's Low Rider but since I included other songs by these oldies-but-goodies in my last couple of posts, I'll omit them.
 Happy trails.

Kiss & Ride
Bratmobile


Road Trippin'
Red Hot Chili Peppers


455 SD
Hellacopters


Car Song
Elastica


Car Jamming
The Clash


Driving Lesson
Garbage


Driving Song
Spinnerette


I'm in Love with My Car
Queen


Highway Star
Deep Purple



Brand New Chevy
The Muffs


Bitchin' Camaro
Dead Milkmen


Black Sunshine
White Zombie feat. Iggy Pop


My Hooptie
Sir-Mix-A-Lot

Drive My Car
The Beatles


Beep Beep
Playmates

No comments:

Post a Comment